Disability Insurance Simplified
Protect your income and your investments from the unexpected.
Plans designed for every budget and life stage.
Get paid, while you're waiting to get back on your feet.
CONTACT US TODAY
To learn more about this income-protection offer and receive a quote,
contact our White Glove Member Service Team at 866-693-3546
Why Do You Need Disability Insurance
Individual Disability Income (DI) insurance is there for you so you can continue to pay everyday expenses – even if you're too sick or hurt to work. Your income provides so much for all your obligations, it just makes sense to protect it.
From groceries to mortgage payments and beyond, your income pays for the necessities (and splurges) in life. That’s why protecting it is so important.
We can help you do that with individual Disability Income (DI) insurance.
If you ever become too sick or hurt to work, DI provides monthly benefits “like a paycheck” to help you pay your bills. Without disability insurance protection, you and your dependents may be “living on the edge,” at risk of losing your investments, assets, and more.
- Coverage can be customized based on your needs.
- Can't be canceled, unless you stop paying for coverage.
- The definition of disability is of key importance, your advisor will walk you through the nuances of this critical component.
- Plans are available for a wide variety of budgets.
- The policy is completely portable and yours to keep no matter where your career takes you.
- After speaking with one our advisors, we will present detailed options for you by scheduling a follow up call convenient to your schedule
As a beauty professional you're on your feet all day long. Whether you have an accident in the salon, driving to a client's wedding or event, or simply become to ill to be behind the chair or in the spa all day; disability insurance has you covered.
- The average disability claim lasts almost 13 months and mortgage foreclosures due to disability occur 16 times as often as they do for death. Yet, more than 40 percent of full-time workers do not have coverage in the event of a short- or long-term disability to protect against a loss of income.
- Research indicates that one-third of employed Americans will become disabled for at least 90 days at some point in their career. Yet, lack of disability insurance is a common financial error.
Disability insurance is especially critical for self-employed workers, like cosmetologists and estheticians, and those who lack the ability to “bank” employer-paid sick leave.
CONTACT US TODAY
To learn more about this income-protection offer and receive a quote, contact our White Glove Member Service Team at 866-693-3546
Mon - Fri: 9am - 6pm EST